skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Moffitt Peanut Gallery
Slideshow
Monday, July 6, 2009
Ian's lessons on etiquette
Lesson One: Cups are for wimps.
Lesson Two (Cuz you got it wrong the first time): Note the position of the knees. Drink from a squat!
Lesson Three: Forks just get in the way of the good stuff and I don't want to get my hands dirty. So there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
July (9)
June (1)
May (1)
March (2)
February (2)
December (1)
November (4)
October (5)
September (1)
Books I am Reading
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Share a
book review
on Shelfari, where this
reader
meets fellow readers.
Check out an on-line magazine that I am volunteering for
http://www.wingedhalo.com/flashme.html
Things that make me smile
Ember's excited squealing
Playing Hungry Hungry Hippo with Ian
Chatting with friends
Homemade Ice Cream
Gluten Free Oreo's
CHOCOLATE
Spring
The smell of rain
Cool summer breezes
75 degree weather
Clean pillowcases
Cameron Steele's music
That traight-from-the-shower feeling
The laughter of my children
Sunrise (when I am up early enough to appreciate it)
Colorful sunsets (love Hawaii sunsets)
Ian's "Drink milk, eat cereal" song
Ember's happy arm-flapping
Michael's laugh
Gluten Free soy sauce
The soft, loose scalps of newborn babies
Sleep
Happy flying bats at dusk (I know it's weird, but I saw some the other night and they made me laugh)
Hawaii
Lightning/Thunderstorms
Rainstorms
No comments:
Post a Comment