Slideshow

Monday, July 6, 2009

Long overdue pictures

I've been too lazy to download the pictures from my phone or camera. The first pictures were taken at the beginning of January! How horrible is that?! Anyway, here they are finally. The first two are Ian's romps in the snow in Utah. The formation of a great snowball.


I am the king of the world and if you don't agree, I will crush you with my snowballs!


The dialogue went something like this (or would have if she could talk): "Eww, you are so yucky, Ember!" Picture: "Here, let me touch you mama!"


Not sure what she was thinking here, but it was pretty cute.


Ian loves to cruise around in his Diego car!


The sweet, but rare moments when Ember will sleep in her daddy's arms.




The bubble bearded baby!


Now she's a uni-bubble-corn, or something like that...


This is the day I realized that no matter how large my desire, Ian will not take naps anymore. :( He and Ember were having a grand old time together while I got a very abbreviated snooze. He was in her bed with her when I finally relented and gave up on naptime.

No comments: