Slideshow

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Okie the Dog

So last week, Ian begins crawling around the floor barking and tells me, "Bebe am Gog" [translation: "Big boy is a dog"]. He drops his binky in my lap and tells me to throw it for him. So we play fetch with his binky for a few minutes. Since it has been a regular thing for him to play "doggie" I asked him what his name is when he is a dog and he said this twenty syllable gibberish that began with "Okie" so I asked him if I could call him Okie for short. I have to admit that I think he's a dang cute doggie. I'm thinking I should have dressed him up as a dog for Halloween and he would have had a LOT more fun dressing up. Isn't it wonderful how children can bring a smile to your face?

No comments: