Slideshow

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sharing

I came back from the kitchen tonight to find this. I never thought I'd have to say, "Ian, please stop sharing with your sister."

That is a sucker he is holding in Ember's mouth. (She loved it by the way.)

Can you tell by the look on her face? And the way she looks at him?

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Hey Sarah! Your kids are so adorably cute!! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. I love the costumes. I feel so bad we didn't get together again before you guys left. I am such a slacker. Sorry!! I love that blogs let people keep in touch too. I am so much better at blogging than emailing or calling people. You can check our blog out too if you want. Let me know if you guys come back up here and if we get down there I will give you a call.