Monday, March 2, 2009
My Bright 12 Month Old
Ok, so this seems pretty advanced to me. Ember turns 1 in three days. Earlier today, she was crawling across the floor and stopped to put a piece of lint in her mouth. I looked at her and said, "Would you please stop eating things off the floor?" No joke, she pulled it back out of her mouth and handed it to me. A few hours later, I asked her to help me pick up blocks from the floor and put them back in their box AND SHE DID IT!!! Now, anyone can say whatever they'd like, but I'm pretty sure this is not normal. She is way more advanced than Ian was when he was her age. It is amazing to me. If only I can keep her stimulated, maybe she will be a genius child. Too young to tell? Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, she's a genious for sure...you can tell =).
Hey you! I've been meaning to tell you I got your letter. Thanks for the update. I have a blog as well, but it is private.- Email me and I will put you on the read list. Your kids are beautiful!
heidihoyaknow@yahoo.com
heidi Easton Braack (in case you don't know who I am :)
Post a Comment